All students who attend Carolina Theological seminary must adhere to the following:
1. Be in agreement with the seminary’s statement of faith.
2. Meet the prerequisites for the program of study they wish to enroll in.
3. Be in good standing, in their local church (not under church discipline).
4. Have a life and conduct that is Christ like and Biblical in nature.
5. The student agrees to, even though studying independently, to complete all assignments, and to put their best effort in all the work that they do.
6. The Student agrees to pray for the seminary and for its students as we will pray for them.
Admissions Process and Fees
All prospective students are required to fill out an application here. The application is FREE. Once the application is received the application will be reviewed. Students receive an answer to their application within 10 business days. Upon acceptance to the seminary the student will be required to pay an administration fee of $150.00. There may also be a text book fee for certain programs of study. If a student wishes to attend a formal graduation there will be a fee charged to cover the rental of cap and gown and venue cost.
Tuition is charged by the credit hour. The current credit hour cost is as follows:
Certificate Level – $15.00 per credit hour
Associates Level – $15.00 per credit hour
Bachelors Level – $15.00 per credit hour
Certificate Level – 20% down and $50.00 per month.
Associates Level – 10% down and $50.00 per month
Bachelors Level – 10% down and $100 per month
There is a $10 per credit hour fee for all courses that a student transfers in toward a degree.
Students who pay tuition in full, upon acceptance will receive a 15% discount